Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tragedy in Norway

We are all in shock here and the news in is Norwegian, so I only know what I hear second hand...lone Norwegian or two of them, one named Anders with political motive, killed 80 children at a government sponsored camp outside Oslo and also setting off the bombs in Oslo using phone detonator and fertilizer bomb...Riddu Riddu program cancelled today. For me it is causing much sadness and stress as I am reliving 9-11 although different circumstances... the fear, chaos, horror and vulnerability that someone can ruin so many lives...and traumatize all of us...I am supposed to go with Lena to Sweden so we will see what happens now... saying goodbye to the Tromso and Montana University Indigenous research group with whom I have been staying...

No comments:

Post a Comment